Saturday, June 20, 2015

New Natural Blues

I've reached a point where I'm stuck with my hair. I haven't mastered many styles and I don't know all of the products that work for my hair. So I feel like I'm back at the beginning. Being a natural is trial and error. You try things and they either work or they don't. You may try something today that doesn't work, but try it again next year and it's like you've struck gold. What I do know for sure is that WATER is your friend. Water is the most simple form of moisture that you can provide your hair with. Don't be afraid of it. The second most important thing for me is to remember to seal in that moisture. My third piece of advice for any new natural would be, don't expect your hair to come out just like the girl's in the tutorial. Every natural is different, and every natural's hair is beautifully unique. Tweak the process that you saw until you find what works best for you, and trust me, once you find your natural you will LOVE it!

Until Next Time,
-Khy

No comments:

Post a Comment