Wednesday, June 10, 2015

All About Me:

So where do I start?
      I'm not really sure what I should say, besides the fact that I'm super excited to let you guys in on this journey with me. My hair is my LIFE. I've been transitioning for 17 months and I'm still learning. There is NO SECRET FORMULA to healthy hair. There is no special pill that will magically give you these amazing curls. It takes time, patience, and effort, but the outcome is soooooooo worth it. Trust me on this one. Your hair may not always come out like the girl from the tutorial's but don't fret. Rock your version and make a statement. This is me. Like India Arie says, "I am not my hair", but my hair is a part of me. A part of me I am very proud of! Hope you guys like my blog and anything that you want to know, just ask.
Until Next Time,
-Khy

No comments:

Post a Comment